Here is the practice field schedule for the week of November 9th: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmJVUXxJa3PzggYqSubWuKE_bpK-?e=TnIXLi
Here is the link to all the Field Maps: http://northshoreselect.org/teams/coaches/rma-instructions-for-coaches-and-volunteers
Notes for This Week:
- There are some varied start and stop times this week. If there is a time in parenthesis next to your name that time trumps the time on the left, go with the time in the parenthesis please.
- Please check the updated field maps for WSF & NC and share with your teams.
- Keeper training @ WSF on Wednesday 5:35 to 8:30. More information will follow on the age groupings
- BONUS SCHEDULE POSTED! Additional field training is available for next weekend (11.14 & 11.15). Please reply to this email to secure your time. If games are scheduled for the weekend then these fields will be pulled back.
- Remember that we have made it easier to enter and exit the WSF and NC fields by combining the entrance and exit points into one consistent gate based on the field that you are assigned to. Make sure you familiarize yourself and your families so that this stays smooth. We also added specific quadrant assignments to the fields so pay close attention to which field you’re on. It will determine which gate you should tell your families to enter and exit from.
- If you are looking for more space and time then consider moving to a Monday or Friday training!
Information about WSF Fields:
- There have been considerable issues at WSF with regards to poachers. The City of Woodinville has a new protocol in place to deal with them. We have had to report groups using the non-emergency number and cops have shown up to remove groups that were using the field illegally. We need to do our part and keep excess people off the fields so we don’t lose them. PLEASE READ THROUGH THE STEPS BELOW AND HAVE THE # HANDY TO CALL THE POLICE. LET THEM DEAL WITH THE DIFFICULT GROUPS.
- Approach the person that appears to be in charge and kindly tell them that we have rented the sports field and ask them to leave the field.
- We can also direct them to the kiosk where there are QR codes that show the field schedule for that day and also information on how to rent the sports fields.
- If they refuse to leave the sports fields we should call the King County Sheriff's non-emergency number. That number is also in the kiosk for convenience.
- We have exclusive use of the field or fields we have rented. Make sure we have our permit available either physically or digitally. (ATTACHED)
Information about North Creek Fields:
- The Bathrooms will be open on our rental days between 5:00pm and 9:00pm and will be fully sanitized on a daily basis.
- Strict observance of the government's safety and social distancing guidelines as well as our Return to Play plan is needed to avoid the loss of these fields.
- The City has asked that our coaches ensure the goals are back at the ends of the fields at the end of the day every day.
- Signage will has been placed around the fields to note that only permit holders are allowed. The sign reads, "non permitted holders must always relinquish the field to designated athletic field permit holders”
- Our rental is for use of the entire field. Anyone not associated with your team on the field can compromise our RTP.
- If someone is on the field or is trying to use a corner of the field during our reservation time:
- Avoid confrontation but kindly ask them to leave and direct them to the field schedules that will be posted at the kiosk near the restrooms as well as the signage by the entrances to the fields.
- The City of Bothell has provided a non-emergency number to contact the City of Bothell PD for issues on the field. That number is 425-486 1254.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Anissa and Jeremy