Coach Training and Compliance
COVID Health Checks on TeamSnap / Bi-Weekly "Go-No-Go" Decision for Scrimmages & Games
COVID Return to Game (RTG) Training Protocols
COVID Return to Game (RTG) Game Day Protocols
- For Players (TBD)
- For Coaches (TBD)
COVID RTP Protocols
Link to the NSC Home Game Schedule on the NYSA website
Weekly Message from Schedulers:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Northshore Select <NSCScheduler@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 9:16 PM
Subject: Practice Fields for the Week of Oct 26th
To: NSC Office <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hello Coaches and Managers,
Here is the practice field schedule for the week of October 26th: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AmJVUXxJa3PzggYqSubWuKE_bpK-?e=TnIXLi
Here is the link to all the Field Maps: http://northshoreselect.org/teams/coaches/rma-instructions-for-coaches-and-volunteers
Notes for This Week:
- LIGHTS at Maltby on Thursday night! This week will be our first time using the lights at Maltby so you will see that we have increased the number of time slots we are able to accommodate. This helped us to get everyone their desired time on Thursday night. There will be a process for turning on and turning off the lights that will be written up and shared in the future. This week Nate Moore will be facilitating the lights (thanks Nate!).
- Thank you to the couple of teams that moved off of Thursday nights. If you would like a better field than you’ve been assigned Thursday night, consider moving to Monday or Friday.
- There are some varied start and stop times this week. If there is a time in parenthesis next to your name that time trumps the time on the left, go with the time in the parenthesis please.
- Remember that we have made it easier to enter and exit the WSF and NC fields by combining the entrance and exit points into one consistent gate based on the field that you are assigned to. Make sure you familiarize yourself and your families so that this stays smooth. We also added specific quadrant assignments to the fields so pay close attention to which field you’re on. It will determine which gate you should tell your families to enter and exit from.
Information about WSF Fields:
- There have been considerable issues at WSF with regards to poachers. The City of Woodinville has a new protocol in place to deal with them. We have had to report groups using the non-emergency number and cops have shown up to remove groups that were using the field illegally. We need to do our part and keep excess people off the fields so we don’t lose them. PLEASE READ THROUGH THE STEPS BELOW AND HAVE THE # HANDY TO CALL THE POLICE. LET THEM DEAL WITH THE DIFFICULT GROUPS.
- We have exclusive use of the field or fields we have rented. Make sure we have our permit available either physically or digitally. (ATTACHED)
- If they refuse to leave the sports fields we should call the King County Sheriff's non-emergency number. That number is also in the kiosk for convenience.
- We can also direct them to the kiosk where there are QR codes that show the field schedule for that day and also information on how to rent the sports fields.
- Approach the person that appears to be in charge and kindly tell them that we have rented the sports field and ask them to leave the field.
Information about North Creek Fields:
- If someone is on the field or is trying to use a corner of the field during our reservation time:
- Our rental is for use of the entire field. Anyone not associated with your team on the field can compromise our RTP.
- Signage will has been placed around the fields to note that only permit holders are allowed. The sign reads, "non permitted holders must always relinquish the field to designated athletic field permit holders”
- The City has asked that our coaches ensure the goals are back at the ends of the fields at the end of the day every day.
- Strict observance of the government's safety and social distancing guidelines as well as our Return to Play plan is needed to avoid the loss of these fields.
- The Bathrooms will be open on our rental days between 5:00pm and 9:00pm and will be fully sanitized on a daily basis.
- The City of Bothell has provided a non-emergency number to contact the City of Bothell PD for issues on the field. That number is 425-486 1254.
- Avoid confrontation but kindly ask them to leave and direct them to the field schedules that will be posted at the kiosk near the restrooms as well as the signage by the entrances to the fields.
If you have any questions please let us know.
Anissa and Jeremy